Anon Writing Contest
I haven’t seen an anon writing contest in about a year and a half now so I thought it would be fun to host one. I hope a bunch of people enter oh god.
- week-long feature of your writing
- or I could write you a poem and mail it to you
- or I could draw you a picture and mail it to you
- will consider making you a member of the club
- if there are a lot of excellent pieces there will be more than one winner
- if a lot of people enter I’ll probably come up with better prizes
- you’re following this blog
- you’re not listed as a member in the blog’s left hand column (this contest is like a way for me to kick it with this blog’s followers)
- no theme—write about whatever you want!
- anonymously submit a piece of poetry or prose before April 10 @ 12am EST
- for longer pieces: type a random number after your first ask and begin your next ask with that random number
POST 1: I fell in love 1489
POST 2: 1489 but he didn’t.
- one entry per person